Some links to sites you might find interesting:
- MAASTRO Clinic: our institution is hosting the MISTIR site and database.
- PredictCancer: prediction models from MAASTRO resulting from multicentric studies and datasets.
- CancerData: a site where medical (cancer related) data is shared with the community.
- EuroCAT: Euregional Computer Assisted Theragnostics project (EuroCAT) in the Meuse-Rhine region (The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany)
- DVTk: an open source project for testing, validating and diagnosing communication protocols and scenario's in medical environments, supporting DICOM, HL7 and IHE integration profiles.
- DCMTK: open source collection of libraries and applications implementing large parts the DICOM standard. Available for Unix-like OSes and Windows.